Manual QA Course Syllabus
Introducing the Most Practical, Precise and Inexpensive Software Testing Course: Software Testing (Basics & Advanced)
In this course, we took a hands-on and step by step approach to make it easier for anyone to master software testing core concepts. This course includes basic and advanced QA training with practical examples of different aspects of testing including software development life cycle (SDLC), overview of specific roles and real-time work environment for a software tester, different types of testing, creating comprehensive test plans, and test cases along with introduction and familiarity with test management tools like TestLink, Bug tracking tools like BugZilla etc.
Software testing or QA has is a field in which there is plenty of room to learn, innovate, and pioneer. Our courses are designed to provide you with plenty of opportunities to learn using real-world examples and hands-on exercises and ultimately kick start your career in IT.
Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world.
Practice sessions: Assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Who should attend ?
Anyone with basic computer knowledge can take this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Resume Preparation Guidance for Testers Included
- Software Testing Interview Questions and Preparation Tips Included
- Download Real Software Testing Templates like Test Plan, Test Cases and other important Templates
- Software Testing Certification Guidance
- Learn Test Management Tools like JIRA, BugZilla, TestLink etc.
- Become a member for UTEST and start testing live project.
- Software Testing – Introduction – Importance
- Seven Fundamental Principles of Testing
- SDLC Vs STLC
- Software Testing Life Cycle – STLC explained
Types of Testing
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- What is Regression Testing? – Retesting
- Non – Functional Testing
- First Steps Test Case Development
- Test Scenario
- Test Case Specifications
- Test Basis
- Traceability Matrix
- Equivalence Partitioning & Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
Test Management & Control – tools TestLink
- Test Plan
- Defects – Defect Life Cycle
- Tools – BugZilla or JIRA
Types of Testing
- Software Testing Types – An Exhaustive List of 100 Testing Types with Definition
- User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha Beta Testing
- Usability Testing
- Functional Testing
- End to End Testing
- Positive Vs Negative Testing
- Adhoc Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- GUI Testing
- Complete Web Application Testing Checklist
- Quality Assurance
- Practical Tips and Tricks
- Create Test Data
Introduction to SQL
- What is Database ? What is MySQL
- Introduction to MySQL and Workbench
- How to create Database and MySql DataType
- How to use SELECT in MySQL
- How to query Data using WHERE clause
- How to use INSERT into in MySQL
- How to DELETE and UPDATE data
- Sorting in MySQL
- Using JOINS in MySQL
Test Methodology & AGILE
- Testing Methodology
- Agile Testing Methodology
- How to Test in Agile?
- Scrum Testing
- Test coverage in software testing
Sample Project to understand how to perform test on different domains
- Banking Application Testing
- Testing E-commerce Applications
- Testing Insurance Applications with Sample Testcases
- Payment Gateway Testing Tutorial with Sample Test Cases
- Testing for Retail POS (Point Of Sale) System
- Healthcare Application Testing with Sample Test Cases